Fetishes Are Common
How much do you know about fetishes?
The world of kink and fetishism has become more mainstream in recent years (looking at you, 50 Shades of Grey!). Even so, it’s still hard to work out what is “normal” – that is – what is common.
Regardless of whether or not you’re kinky, you may be surprised to learn just how many people have some sort of sexual fetish.
Enough Fetishes for Everyone
Come along for an introductory journey into the world of fetishes and kink, sploshing and golden showers.
In this Episode 17 of the Get Sex Smart podcast, you’ll learn how common fetishes truly are.
You’ll get a breakdown of some fascinating and fun fetishes people have – from the most common to the very niche – including diaper wearing, sexual attraction to cars, desire to be swallowed whole, and many more!
Listen now to learn more about:
- A study about fetishes, how common they are, and what is considered outside the norm
- The difference between a fetish and a kink
- The changing definition of paraphilic behavior
- The possible roots of some common fetishes
- The psychology behind fetishes – why are do so many people have them?
- The difference between transvestites and trans people
- The principle of SSC
- What Fetlife is
The variety of kink and fetish in the world today is truly astounding! Maybe there’s something you have always wanted to explore. Now you know you are not alone!
If you want to jump right into the Sexual Craftsmanship process, head over to the Sexual Craftsmanship subreddit and join the community!
Curious what it’s like to learn with me? Check out my FREE course on How to Avoid the Friendzone for Good.