One of the most common concerns men struggle with penis size. Many men worry whether their size will prevent them from satisfying their partners. Most guys erroneously assume their perfectly normal penis is below-average.
In Episode 9 of the Get Sex Smart podcast, you’ll get the definitive and honest answer to the question of whether penis size really matters.
You’ll learn some fun and interesting facts about penises, including:
- Actual statistics on penis size
- The ways in which penis size does (and doesn’t) affect women’s pleasure and orgasms
- The roots of our cultural obsession with penis size
- How penis size worries tie in with porn and masturbatory practices
- The repercussions of equating penis size to your skills as a lover.
With a little help and expert guidance, you’ll learn how to shift your perspective and what really matters to make you good in bed. You’ll also pick up some tips on how to stand out in the dating market (spoiler alert: none of them have anything to do with penis size!).
This is a must-listen for all penis havers and penis lovers!
*P.S. Important note: when we talk about penis size, we mean erect penises!
If you want to jump right into the Sexual Craftsmanship process, head over to the Sexual Craftsmanship subreddit and join the community!
Curious what it’s like to learn with me? Check out my FREE course on How to Avoid the Friendzone for Good.