From Disillusioned to In-the-Know
Nowadays, when you’re looking for a partner (for play, casual dating, or a long-term relationship), you likely turn to online dating.
Let’s face it – online dating can be like navigating a minefield.
Coupled with high chances for misunderstandings and rejection, online dating can lead to disillusionment if you approach it with the wrong mindset.
Get a Head Start
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to approach online (and offline) dating in order to optimize your experience
- How to increase your chances of finding someone you click with
- What the Law of Attraction is and how to use it to your advantage
- What makes you interesting and appealing as a date
- Some core do’s and don’ts of dating
With this ripe and juicy knowledge, you’ll be able to shift your perspective when dealing with disappointment and rejection. You’ll become a pro at spotting some common red flags to look out for. And you will figure out and establish your own boundaries in online dating.
If you want to jump right into the Sexual Craftsmanship process, head over to the Sexual Craftsmanship subreddit and join the community!
Curious what it’s like to learn with me? Check out my FREE course on How to Avoid the Friendzone for Good.