Humans Are Bad at Breakups
Breakups are an unavoidable part of dating and relationships. Ending a dating ‘thing’ is particularly challenge, especially with so many interactions happening online or over text.
Like most of people, you probably have some break-up stories to tell. You may have been in relationships that ended abruptly and painfully. You might have been in ones that never really seemed to have a definitive end.
Maybe your partner or date started freezing you out. Or maybe they just fell off the face of the Earth altogether.
Regardless of your background and personal experiences, you probably know break-ups can suck.
Get Graceful At Ending Things
Whenever feelings (and the potential for hurting them) are involved, things can get messy. Dealing with break-ups gracefully (no matter which side you’re on) takes a lot of skill and practice.
In Episode 26 of the Get Sex Smart podcast, you’ll gain some practical knowledge all about ending relationships.
Tune in and you’ll learn:
- The four main ways of breaking things off, only one of which is worth putting into practice
- Icing and simmering – what they are and how to spot them
- How to tell whether someone is ghosting you or actually busy
- How to decide when enough is enough and break things off
- Steps you can take to make sure painful endings don’t happen to you
- Ways to reframe your thinking about breakups
If you want to jump right into the Sexual Craftsmanship process, head over to the Sexual Craftsmanship subreddit and join the community!
Curious what it’s like to learn with me? Check out my FREE course on How to Avoid the Friendzone for Good.