Most of us have, at least at one point in our lives, felt anxious about our skills in the bedroom – we want to be an amazing lover but get stuck because we don’t have the right approach and mindset.
This kind of anxiety is common, especially when our expectations are distorted by supplementing inadequate (or non-existent) sex education with porn. Often, we feel we’re supposed to just naturally be good at sex, forgetting that it’s a skill like any other.
That’s why Dr. Valeria and I sat down in this episode of the Get Sex Smart podcast to dish out expert advice on how to be an amazing lover and have great sex.
Drawing on our experience as sex coaches as well as on our personal experiences, we share with you some handy (and easy!) rules of thumb that can be real game-changers and will help you out regardless of who your partner is.
In Episode 15 we discuss:
- the dangers of focusing on performance instead of pleasure
- the importance of savoring the experience and letting go of the idea of how things are “supposed to be”
- how and when to give feedback to our sexual partners
- how to set the tone for the sex you’ll be having
- why heterosexual women are less keen on casual sex and hookups
- how to make communication sexy
- the importance of educating yourself on the anatomy of your lovers
- how to react to a judgmental lover and when to seek professional help
I can help you be a great lover and develop a sense of confidence and ease in approaching sexual encounters. The next Great Lover Master Class starts in January 2020. Click here to learn more!
If you have any burning questions related to dating, sex, and relationships, don’t forget to share them below!
Feeling shy? You can always send your questions in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. I read every email, and your question may be answered in an upcoming post, video, or podcast!
Want to be kept in the loop and learn more awesome dating tips? Subscribe to my newsletter and stay in touch!