In a world where lacking sex education leads many men to draw most of their sexual knowledge from porn, it is sometimes impossible to avoid learning certain moves or behaviours which may seem great in porn but can actual be a huge turn off for women in real life, even with the best of intentions. As we’ve discussed before on the Get Sex Smart Podcast, porn has many great qualities. Unfortunately, accuracy is not one of them – it was never designed to be a truthful depiction of what sex actually looks like, a fact that many of us forget. To help our listeners avoid some of the worst sex “moves” that might get them kicked out of the bedroom, Dr. Valeria and I compiled a list of the biggest no-no’s, along with some general advice on communication, consent and making sure your partner is comfortable and has a great time.
Give Episode 85 a listen to find out:
- what things are and are not pleasurable for people with vaginas and what different motions feel like
- what’s your best bet on making her orgasm (statistically speaking)
- the things you should keep in mind before fingering someone
- when having rough sex is not a good idea
- the ways in which you can ruin receiving oral sex for women and how to avoid this
- what not to say if you don’t want to turn her off
- the origin of “the money shot”
- the things that you absolutely need to ask about beforehand
- our general tip rule of thumb on how to decide what to do and not do
- which moves will instantly zap her arousal
- alternatives to asking her if she came
If you have any burning questions related to dating, sex, and relationships, don’t forget to share them below!
Feeling shy? You can always send the questions in complete confidence to email@example.com. I read every email, and your question may be answered in an upcoming post, video, or podcast!
Want to be kept in the loop and learn more awesome dating tips? Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss an episode!