How much do you know about fetishes?
The world of kink and fetishism has certainly become more mainstream in recent years (looking at you, 50 Shades of Grey!). But, it’s still hard to work out what is “normal” – that is – what is common.
Regardless of whether or not you’re kinky, you may be surprised to learn just how many of us have some sort of sexual fetish. What’s more, even when we take a look at only the most popular fetishes, the variety is truly astounding!
Join Dr. Valeria and I as we dive into the world of fetishes and kink, sploshing and golden showers. In this episode of the Get Sex Smart podcast, we talk about how common fetishes truly are and give you a breakdown of some fascinating and fun fetishes that people have – from the most common to the very niche – including diaper wearing, sexual attraction to cars, desire to be swallowed whole, and many more!
In Episode 17 we will also discuss:
- a study about fetishes, how common they are, and what is considered outside the norm
- the difference between a fetish and a kink
- the changing definition of paraphilic behaviour
- possible roots of some common fetishes
- the psychology behind fetishes – why are do so many people have them?
- the difference between transvestites and trans people
- the principle of SSC
- what Fetlife is
If you have any burning questions related to dating, sex, and relationships, don’t forget to share them below!
Feeling shy? You can always send your questions in complete confidence to email@example.com. I read every email, and your question may be answered in an upcoming post, video, or podcast!
Want to be kept in the loop and learn more awesome dating tips? Subscribe to my newsletter and stay in touch!