So let’s say you’ve met someone you like and even set up a first date (if you haven’t, be sure to check out the previous episode in this series). On this episode of the Get Sex Smart podcast, we share more online dating strategies that set you up for success.
You’re mentally prepared to date, everything seems fine and no red flags have been raised. But what now? If you’re looking for some first date tips and mistakes to avoid (or are simply feeling anxious and in need of reassurance), tune in to this episode before you head out!
In this episode, Dr. Valeria and I draw on our own dating experiences and share tips and advice on how to have a great first date – from preparing for it to winding down and processing afterwards.
You will learn what you need to know about that crucial date, including:
- tips on getting ready – how to dress and present yourself
- the optimal set up – the best places and activities for a first date
- what you should and shouldn’t talk about on a first date
- how to make a great first impression
- first date safety tips
- the importance of being present
- spotting first date red flags
- the nuances of intercultural dating
- setting up boundaries
- how to finish a date early
- things to keep in mind after the date
- how to deal with rejection
Want to experience a 180 in your online dating life? I can help you Get First Messages and feel confident and at ease with the online dating process. It’s one of my favourite things to help clients with. Click here to learn more!
If you have any burning questions related to dating, sex, and relationships, don’t forget to share them below!
Feeling shy? You can always send your questions in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. I read every email, and your question may be answered in an upcoming post, video, or podcast!
Want to be kept in the loop and learn more awesome dating tips? Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss an episode!